Friday, September 3, 2010

My apologies

I had the best of intentions when I started my Blessings project, but life has most definitely got in the way. I am hoping to get back to things soon, but might I distract you with a few things I've been playing with in the interim?

 I nearly always have a little bag with yarn in it. Crocheting or knitting keeps my hands busy in the downtime spent in waiting rooms and work breaks. I've been turning this:

Crazy Zauberball, Flussbett

into a Baktus scarf. It should be done soon, and I'll be sure to take a picture for you!

1 comment:

Denise said...

The colors for your scarf are gorgeous! Please show us the finished project! ;0)

As for your blessing sampler -- I know I will be watching when you start. Hopefully, your life will calm down and you find stitching time.

Smiles - Denise