Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Greetings

Welcome to my new craft blog!

 I started using Blogger back in August of 2009. I created my photoblog, Crow Greetings, as a place for my nature photos, but I found my stitch projects making appearances from time to time. I thought about making longer posts there talking about the projects, but since I made that blog with the idea of letting the subject of the picture speak for itself, I hated to start expanding the posts.

So here it is: Crow Stitches - a place for me to show you what I'm working on, whether it be knitting, crocheting, or even embroidery or sewing. Please feel free to comment on the posts...it's good to know I have company out here on the 'Net!

2 comments:

Erik J Kreffel said...

I like it! You did a great job!

Sherry said...

Hey, I think both Crow Stitches and Crow Stitch Greetings are great.